Statistiche accessi

SolidWorld Group sets its sights on the Middle East market and opens SolidWorld Middle East in Dubai

The year 2023 starts with important news for SolidWorld GROUP: the opening of the new SolidWorld Middle East headquarters in Dubai

SolidWorld GROUP has just announced the opening of a new headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, through the newly established company SolidWorld Middle East DMCC, located on the eleventh floor of the Platinum Tower, in the Jumeirah Lake Towers district, considered the best free zone in the world.

Internationalization of the Group

The new company is 60% owned by SolidWorld GROUP, with the remaining 40% held by operational professional figures who are already shareholders of the issuer. With the establishment of SolidWorld Middle East, the Treviso-based Group initiates the first significant investment in internationalizing its business, targeting the Middle Eastern market.

«With this initiative, we realize one of the strategic objectives underlying the listing,” explains Roberto Rizzo, founder and chairperson of SolidWorld GROUP «The UAE is committed to transitioning from an oil-based economy to a digital one, aiming to transform Dubai into a global hub for knowledge-based digital companies, sustainability-minded, and innovation-focused by 2030 SolidWorld Group not only has the most innovative technologies to support this journey, in which 3D printing plays a central role, but above all, it possesses the know-how that is the true added value of Made in Italy, recognized and appreciated throughout the Middle Eastern region».

Activities of SolidWorld ME in the United Arab Emirates

The SolidWorld Middle East team, currently composed of 5 individuals but with the objective of incorporating new professional figures, will carry out activities supporting the digital transformation of businesses, through technical consultancy and the sale of innovative technologies, software, 3D printers, and scanners, with a focus on automation and robotization processes within an Industry 4.0 perspective.

Furthermore, SolidWorld Middle East will be among the protagonists of SteelFab Me, one of the largest and most established exhibitions in the Middle East for metal production and the steel manufacturing industry, which will take place at the Expo Centre Sharjah from January 9th to 12th, 2023.

Visit the website

This site is registered on as a development site. Switch to a production site key to remove this banner.